- A complete all-inclusive, exotic 09 days tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 02 nights in Hanoi
- Full day guided tour of Hanoi
- Enjoy Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of Literature, Vietnam Museum of ethnology & Hoan Kiem lake
- Enjoy an overnight cruise on the Halong Bay passing by amazing shaped mountains
- Visit the Sung Sot Cave and sail to Titop Beach and mountain
- Visit the beautiful Halong Bay - known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests.
- Fly to Saigon
- Visit the famous Cuchi Tunnels - an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Saigon – see the most famous landmarks of Saigon
- Fly to Siem Reap
- Stay 02 nights in Siem Reap – the gateway to the ruins of Angkor
- A full day exploring the Angkor area - home to a cluster of splendid temple ruins with a local guide
- Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone
- See the impressive Bayon Temple, which represents the intersection of heaven and earth.
- Visit the Angkor Wat - a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world.
- See the Phnom Bakheng Temple atop the Phnom Bakheng Hill and also catch a spectacular sunset view
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake aboard a traditional wooden boat.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam. Today, embark on your exciting tour as board your flight to Hanoi. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager/ local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. On arrival, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Later, we will experience the famous Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Hotel Hilton Opera Hanoi or similar in Hanoi (L, D)
Full day tour of Hanoi. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake and much more. After breakfast, start your full day city tour. Our first stop will be the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the father of modern-day Vietnam declared the nation’s independence in 1945. Discover the reverence with which the Vietnamese treat their “Uncle Ho” at this pilgrimage site. Continue your tour at sites such as the Stilt House, Presidential Palace, and One Pillar Pagoda. Then drive to the Temple of Literature, built in honour of Confucius by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070, which is also used to be the first university of Vietnam in the 11th century. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, we shall visit The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. Then visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) and passing by Ngoc Son Temple (outside) with Sunrise Bridge. You also have some free time for shopping at the Old Quarter. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight in Hotel Hilton Opera Hanoi or similar in Hanoi (B, L, D)
Enjoy the early morning view of the bay’s landscape from on board your cruise. Visit the Hang Luon. Fly to Saigon. Enjoy early morning view of the bay’s landscape with tea/coffee served. Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the water of the bay before taking a small boat to Titov Island, which allows you to climb to the peak for the breath-taking views of the bay. Later we return and enjoy the full breakfast. You can choose to join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class. Enjoy early lunch on board the cruise. Check out and transfer to airport to board the flight to Saigon. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and check in. Enjoy dinner at the restaurant.
Overnight at the hotel Le Meridian or similar in Saigon (B, L, D)
Visit the Cuchi Tunnels the best-preserved example of a much wider tunnel network that covers significant stretches of Vietnam. City tour of Saigon. After breakfast this morning, transfer to Cuchi, passing paddy fields. See the Cuchi Tunnels, which is an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City. Never discovered by America forces, these tunnels were an important Vietcong base during America War. Stretching over 200km, this incredible underground network, dug by hand out of hard laterite, connected commands posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later explore the city of Saigon on a city tour. See the famous Saigon landmarks, the post office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame as well as the Centre Post Office and pass by the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and old Opera House. Visit The Unification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Finally, end up at the centre Ben Thanh Market, where vendor display a vast of variety of traditional goods and handicrafts. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at hotel Le Meridian or similar in Saigon (B, L, D)
Tour the Angkor area, one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia exploring the wondrous ancient ruins. Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations. After a buffet breakfast at hotel, start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area. We spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm, which is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, you can walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill for a view of the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. Tonight enjoy a local dinner
Overnight in Hotel Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa or similar in Siem Reap (B, L, D)
Farewell After a buffet/ boxed breakfast at the hotel, you have some time for last minute shopping. Later check out of the hotel and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’ (B)